Seek an Experienced and Specialized Expungement Attorney, Lawyer
Before you choose just any attorney to handle your case, check if they specialize in expungement and record sealing. Attorneys who specialize in expungement perform criminal record expungement cases daily and can expunge your record more quickly for a lower price. Each court has their own rules and procedures. Knowing these rules from the start, leads to a greater chance of having your record expunged and having your expungement performed sooner.
If your case is in Arizona, California, Florida, Minnesota, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah or Washington, we recommend the expungement law firm RecordGone.com - Visit their site for a FREE ELIGIBILTY TEST. 877-573-7273
If your case is another state, see our section on locating an expungement attorney.
Things to Ask An Expungement Attorney
- - What is their success rate with expunging records
- - Does the price include all fees associated with the expungement
- - Does the service come with a money back guarantee
- - Does the price include answering objections from the DA
- - Does the price include sending an attorney to court for you
- - Does the law firm specialize in expungement and record sealing
- - Have they handled expungement cases like yours